Thursday, September 17, 2009

September Fill Month Teachers Seminar


Greetings to all of you wonderful Spirit & Truth Teachers. I feel like we have such a great quality Teaching Staff! I looked over all that were there and felt thankful for such motivated and faithful people to work with. I enjoyed our teachers quarterly 'Connect Meeting' last night for the fellowship as much as the lessons learned. We had 53 in attendance and the positive spirit was so exciting and motivating. My purpose in that meeting was for us as teachers to- Learn, Renew & Connect and I feel like that happened. Thanks to Sis. Karyn & Sis. Stephanie and Ashleigh I. for setting up the dinner and the decorations. Our seminar theme was-Setting the Spiritual Climate or 'Temperature' for your classroom. We need to be agents of change in their lives.... creating a warm/positive environment for our students to learn and be inspired in. Thanks to Karyn for arranging the beach theme...i.e.-colorful beach umbrella's/chairs and bright colors on the tables=such an inviting atmosphere for our teachers connect in. I'm encouraged about our future growth and seeing those we minister to grow and change in their relationship to the Lord Jesus Christ. God's Riches Blessings to each of you! Sis. Copple

No comments:

Post a Comment